Active Peruvian Cooking Lessons
In recent years the Peruvian food is becoming very popular around the world, if you are interested in enjoying delicious of Peruvian food and its gastronomy , this tour: Active Peruvian cooking lessons is for you.
You can enjoy the famous, lomo saltado, ají de gallina, pisco sour, etc.
- The cooking class takes around 4 hours
- English or Spanish class available
- Menu options (Choose one):
- Regular, Extra, and Vegetarian options:
- the Peruvian national cocktail, pisco sour, or the non-alcoholic national drink, chicha morrada.
- Wine and beer are also posible.
Note: all participant make same menu in a lesson, class.
PERUVIAN COOKING LESSONS – ITINERARY
First Part (around. 1 hour):
You will visit with a specialist the local market of San Pedro to buy the ingredients you need for cooking.
Second Part (around. 1 hour and a half):
You will carry the ingredients you got at the market back to the restaurant and cook them with an authentic Peruvian style.
Third Part (Depend of you):
Enjoy the delicious meal of you work in a restaurant
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PERUVIAN COOKING LESSONS?
- What is included in your active cooking class
- Chef guidance, a tour of the market, and everything you need for the meals.
$47 per person